The past few months have been a little rough on me, and I am constantly hearing myself saying something hurts, or I’m tired. So I thought I’d reboot my brain a little bit. Here’s a list of things I’m grateful for right now:
– My husband who lets me sleep more in the morning even though he has so much going on. Because neither of us have time for me to be exhausted.
– Face masks that immediately make me feel good.
– The sun will be back in just a few weeks.
– The shop is closed for another few days so I can focus on other things like sorting baby clothes and watering plants.
– Saga who is such a dream to put to bed in the evenings, she longs for that bottle of milk and Jostein singing to her.
– That they now have halloumi all year round in a local food shop, and the halloumi burger now transcends summer.
– One of my Pilea plants has grown a lot of babies, I can’t wait to put them into individual pots soon.
– If you watch enough crime shows during the year, you forget who the murderer is and can watch everything all over again!
– That Jostein and I are going to London alone (!!) for two nights in february. We’re going to sleep in and eat hotel breakfasts, and noone is going to sit on my head and it’s going to end up with me wanting to facetime Saga five times a day. But it’s going to be great too, going to bookshops and museums and to the movies and see all our friends.
– Semmel buns.