september var ein veldig kjedelig instagrammånad, sidan me var i noreg så lenge og det ikkje var dei beste forholda for iphone-fotografering. men, her er i alle fall mine instagramfavorittar frå september:
også, til the main event: oktober!
september was a very boring instagram month, since we were in norway on urgent family business. but, here are my instagram favorites from september. 1. pink house in oslo. 2. breakfast. 3. lovely red dog hands. 4. coffee and magazine. 5. hampton court. 6. almond croissant. 7. + 8. champagne in the park.
and, to the main course; october!
1. bread… / 2. …and more bread!
1. sex, drugs and bacon rolls at the breakfast club. / 2. applewood smoked cheddar burger and passion fruit mojito at the breakfast club.
1. laughing besties. / 2. i bought some art from the wonderful emma block.
1. house salads and sour dough bread. / 2. “we will ask nothing, we will demand nothing. we will take, occupy.”
1. happy autumn face. / 2. christmas at liberty’s, love love love.
1. coat weather! / 2. accidental café breakfast(i ordered a roll and tea and got the full austrian breakfast).
1. the new tim walker book in the mail. / 2. an amazing breakfast.
1. at meat liquor. / 2. the shard from london bridge while waiting for the drunk train.
1. moping with cake when vintage london didn’t offer me any dresses at all. / 2. after a couple more hours, still moping at another location with a double espresso and ginger beer.
1. i made my first skirt. / 2. wam croissant with cheese and ham at le pain.
1. monstrous doll at the tim walker exhibit. / 2. a bath bomb, space girl from lush. i felt like a princess in purple bath water.