her kjem heile min juli gjennom instagram! kor fort den har gått og kor fin den har vore. om de vil følga meg på instagram, heiter eg hjartesmil der óg.
1. me fekk gå på raid hos naboen. dei skal renovera heile huset og ville kvitta seg med alt det gamle. jatakk sa me og fylte opp eit heilt bagasjerom./ 2. i huset fantes óg eit herbarium frå førtitalet som eg fekk låna og fotografera. vart så forelska.
1. on our way through sogn. / 2. home! oh, the view from the steps in the old house.
1. lace curtains in the old house. / 2. and the walls.
1. our first breakfast in the old house. / 2. dark chocolate and tea.
1. carrots. / 2. salads. both in the garden.
1. my dresses ready for summer. / 2. after a whole day with redecorating the guest room looked as great like this.
1. rhubarb. for porridge and for cordial. / 2. paper straws.
1. breakfast with eggs and berries. / 2. post-breakfast-art.
1. peanut butter and jelly roll with rhubarb cordial. / 2. mom and dad bought me geisha, my favorite chocolate, in duty free.
1 sleepless night with my boy in my parents’ house. / 2. redecorating the old house.
1. a very sweet postcard from t to her grandparents. it says “for grandma and grandpa. i have a new tooth. love, t” / 2. covering the walls in blue.
1. after a morning of baking with my niece we had a big picnic in the garden. / 2. a breakfast in bed alone, well spent.
1. our neighbours told us they were going to throw everything out and burn it and wondered if we would like to look through the stuff first. uhm yes. we came home with a trunk full of treasures. / 2. there was also a herbarium from the forties that i got to borrow and photograph. fell in love with it.
1. strawberries and milk on the porch with my baby sis and some sun. / 2. our last night in the old house, the horses were up and so was i.
1. finally in london after twelve months of travel, i jumped in the bathtub. / 2. traces of our month in norway, like this single sad dead flower.
1. snack! coconut yoghurt with strawberry, tea and a cashew cookie raw bar. / 2. diva moment. just saying hi on the last day of july!